I'd like to share a quick card tutorial today:
1. Emboss the lovely flower from the "Hey Little Flower" stamp set with Strawberry Sundae powder.
2. Add Distress Inks.
3. Cut your sentiment with a die (this one is from CUTplorations) or an e-cutter, ink it with Distress Inks, too.
4. Cover the die cut with WOW! Clear Gloss Powder.
5. Add some drops of water to reactive the Distress Inks. So you'll get some more textrure on the background.
6. Add "Happy" from the "Just Saying" stamp set and mount it onto a card base.
Thank you for hopping along!
Here is our line up!
Susanne Rose <-- you are here
Products from WOW! Embossing Powder: