Monday, October 10, 2016

Autumn Mixed Media Tag with WOW!


Hi everyone!

I'm sharing a mixed media autumn tag. I really love to create fall projects because of the colours and cozy feeling. 
I created a background with the Lace stencil from Tim Holtz together with Gel Medium and Distress Inks. I placed some corrugated cardboard on top which is glittered with WOW! Turkish Nights Embossing Glitter. I just wiped slightly over the surface with the Embossing Pad before I added the Glitter. I added some white and gold splatters for more texture.



The owl is completely covered with WOW! Black Glint Powder. This adds a grungy 3d look to it. I embellished the tag also with some leaves which were cut with a Sizzix Decorative Strip die. The pine cone and the branche is a die from Marianne Design. The maple leave is a die from Noor! Design. This time I used it as a window to let the colorful background show through. The little charm is from Blue Moon Beads. I used Distress Inks to colour the ribbon.


Thank you for stopping by today.
xx Susanne.

Products from WOW! Embossing Powder:
Turkish Nights Glitter
Black Glint
WOW! Embossing Pad
Heat Tool

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp