Monday, February 13, 2017

Love TAGplorations Blog Hop Day 4

Hello and welcome to the TAGplorations Blog Hop.



You will get 20% off your order over at STAMPlorations with the code "STAMPGIRLSUSANNE".
On day four I am sharing, what a surprise, another mixed media tag. I also used a very old picture. I shows my great-grand parents. I never meet them and this is the only image my grandfather had. They have lived arround 1917.


I used the brand new STAMPlorations Pocket Blooms stamp set to create some texture on my background.


Just like yesterday I used the Sizzix Tim Holtz Heartfelt die to make myself a glittery chipboard embellishment. I used the brand new WOW! Sparkles Santorini.


Thank you for stopping by again!
Have fun watching all the amazing creations the STAMPlorations Design Team has made.

Challenges:
Crafty Friends Challenge
Crafty Calendar Challenge

Supplies:
ARTplorations Pebble Waves
STAMPlorations Pocket Blooms
You will get 20% off your order over at STAMPlorations with the code "STAMPGIRLSUSANNE".
Acrylic Paint
WOW! Sparkles Santorini