Friday, February 10, 2017

Love TAGplorations Blog Hop Day 1

Welcome to the Love TAGplorations Blog Hop!!!



I am sharing a mixed media tag today, where I included an old photo of my great-grandmother with my loved granny.

I used DecoArt Fluid Acrylics and DecoArt Gesso to create my background. The brand new Pocket Blooms STAMPlorations stamp set has gorgeous images to create texture for more interest. I used a gelli print together with the coordinating die set You & Me. The die cuts are wonderful embellishments.


Thank you for stopping by today!

Supplies:
STAMPlorations Pocket Blooms
CUTplorations You & Me
ARTplorations Dots All over
DecoArt media Fluid Acrylics Carbon Black
DecoArt media Fluid Acrylics Cadmium Orange Hue
DecoArt media Fluid Acrylics Quinacridone Burnt Orange
System3 Fluorescent Orange