Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Mixed Media Flower Card with the Gelli Plate

Hi everyone!

I'd like to share a quick mixed media card today. I used my stamp designs (Textured Flowers) from Rubber Dance plus a gelli print to create this card.
The flowers are stamped on white paper with jet black Archival Ink and cut out. As my background is really colorful, I decided to leave them black and white.

If you want to place an order in the Rubber Dance online Store you can use the code "SR-FreeShip" to get free shipping all arround the world!

xx Susanne.

Stamps from Rubber Dance:
Textured Flowers
Happy Birthday

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday
Brown Sugar Challenge
Creative Corner Challenges
613 Avenue
Pile it On
Glitter'n'Sparkle
Simon Says Stamp - Monday
Craft your Passion
Crafting from the Heart