Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Mixed Media Canvas with PanPastels
Here are the step by step instructions:
1. Take the large Leaf Bliss stencil and use VersaMark Ink to transfer the pattern onto your canvas.
2. Use PanPastels to color the background. The pigments will stick to the VersaMark Ink. Add a layer of fixative to seal the PanPastels
3. Take the little birdie from the Some Birds stencil set and adhere it to the canvas with Gel Medium. You only cover the edges with Gel Medium. This makes sure that the next layer of color will not run under your stencil.
4. Add one or two layers of Gesso and remove the stencil.
5. After the gesso is dry you need to put the bird on your canvas again and also the Tribal Swirsl stencil. Add some gold texture paste to it.
6. Add some doodling with pastel pencils.
Thanks for stopping by today,